About the original apple lip plumpers
- The apple style accommodates thin lips and small mouthed individuals.
- The red apple is a single-lobed lip plumper. It creates a uniform lower lobe lip. - The green apple is a double-lobed lip plumper. It creates two lobes on the lower lip.
About the travel size mini lip plumpers
- The mini lip plumpers are touch up lip plumpers. - The mini cherry is single-lobed.
- The mini grape is double-lobed.
- These plumpers accommodate all lip sizes. They are small so you can take it with you everywhere. Tuck it in your purse or jacket side pocket. - The mini plumpers have smaller suction bladders so they may not be as powerful as our original models (apple and licorice style plumpers). For extreme lip plumping, use the original models. They can plump the most resistant lips. If you are not looking for anything extreme, use the mini lip plumpers. - Important: If you have thin lips and small mouth, use the apple style first then use the mini for touch ups.
Notes: Suction strength tends to be relative. If you are very responsive to suction, you can use less time and reduce the suction strength to get the desired results. Some lips are resistant to lip plumping and will need longer application time and stronger suction strength.
Candylipz: @vexa81 Thank you so much ❤️ for your feedback! All individuals are different. We all have our favorite lip plumpers. 😍😍😍You can get extra jelly cushions at Candylipz.com. Replace your jelly monthly if needed. 💋💋💋
l e a h ॐ m u r p h y: Need!