family cook link
LIFESTYLE IN ONE PLACE.
Advertisements

Candylipz mycandylipz

  • #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous <a href=/user/_cccandice./1>@_cccandice.</a> #Thankyou Candice for sharing your feedback. This is not a paid review. She wrote, Top left: before any augmentation I have almost no upper lip tissue, my doctor wasn't even sure if we could round my lip to look natural because of how flat it had become. Top right: I got one syringe of juvederm in my upper lip back in September, most fillers only last 6 months. Bottom left: using <a href=/user/mycandylipz/1>@mycandylipz</a> has helped prolong my fillers fullness even without plumping to hold me over for, what I'm hoping to be, at least a year before I have to go in again. Bottom right: directly after using <a href=/user/mycandylipz/1>@mycandylipz</a> this usually last me at least 6 hours (Bottom Left) and remains fuller even after that. A lot of people ask me about my lips and I don't mind sharing at all. After having braces to correct my over bite I lost the shape of my original lips and I'm very happy to have something back lol. ----
CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS

CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.

Learn more at Candylipz.com.

#mycandylipz #lips #biglips #fullips #fullerlips #hugelips #kylieJennerLips #kylielipkit #candyK #lipenhancer #lipplumper #lipplumping #lipplumpers #lippump #lipenhancement #nolipinjections #lipfillers #lipcollagen  #liplift #sexylips #candylips #beautifullips #gorgeouslips #lippies #juvederm #lip
    #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous @_cccandice. #Thankyou Candice for sharing your feedback. This is not a paid review. She wrote, Top left: before any augmentation I have almost no upper lip tissue, my doctor wasn't even sure if we could round my lip to look natural because of how flat it had become. Top right: I got one syringe of juvederm in my upper lip back in September, most fillers only last 6 months. Bottom left: using @mycandylipz has helped prolong my fillers fullness even without plumping to hold me over for, what I'm hoping to be, at least a year before I have to go in again. Bottom right: directly after using @mycandylipz this usually last me at least 6 hours (Bottom Left) and remains fuller even after that. A lot of people ask me about my lips and I don't mind sharing at all. After having braces to correct my over bite I lost the shape of my original lips and I'm very happy to have something back lol. ---- CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. Learn more at Candylipz.com. #mycandylipz #lips #biglips #fullips #fullerlips #hugelips #kylieJennerLips #kylielipkit #candyK #lipenhancer #lipplumper #lipplumping #lipplumpers #lippump #lipenhancement #nolipinjections #lipfillers #lipcollagen #liplift #sexylips #candylips #beautifullips #gorgeouslips #lippies #juvederm #lip
    2017-04-20 23:14:04

    Comments (15)
    Candylipz:
    @lizflgrl 😘😘😘😘😘


    ELAINA MARIA:
    Mine just falls off after about 10 seconds. Any advice? @mycandylipz


    Candylipz:
    @consciouscure Try the air swallowing method to get suction. Wash the jelly in warm water before you apply and plump. It should work nicely. Thank you!


    ELAINA MARIA:
    Ok thanks! I think i put the jelly on wrong, and it was a lot better once I moved it into correct place.



    Likes (165)






    Nicole de Leon



    Ro_xi_vuzèl





  • TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve fuller lips naturally. First impression video! Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning <a href=/user/thebrittanyjsmith./1>@thebrittanyjsmith.</a> This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 If you like to review Candylipz, you can apply at Octoly.com. They will ship out free samples in exchange for your honest review of the product. Happy candylipping. ---CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/>http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/</a>

CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS

CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.

Learn more at Candylipz.com.

#mycandylipz #lips #biglips #fullips #fullerlips #hugelips #kylieJennerLips #kylielipkit #candyK #lipenhancer #lipplumper #lipplumping #lipplumpers #lippump #lipenhancement #nolipinjections #lipfillers #lipcollagen #collageninjections #liplift #sexylips #candylips #beautifullips #gorgeouslips #lippies #juvederm #lip
    TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve fuller lips naturally. First impression video! Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning @thebrittanyjsmith. This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 If you like to review Candylipz, you can apply at Octoly.com. They will ship out free samples in exchange for your honest review of the product. Happy candylipping. ---CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/ CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. Learn more at Candylipz.com. #mycandylipz #lips #biglips #fullips #fullerlips #hugelips #kylieJennerLips #kylielipkit #candyK #lipenhancer #lipplumper #lipplumping #lipplumpers #lippump #lipenhancement #nolipinjections #lipfillers #lipcollagen #collageninjections #liplift #sexylips #candylips #beautifullips #gorgeouslips #lippies #juvederm #lip
    2017-04-20 19:30:19

    Comments (11)
    Annabelle:
    She is so stinking cute. Beautiful girl!


    memento cori:
    @mycandylipz thank you so much for your fast reply, as usual the best thing about your company is the customer service


    Candylipz:
    @mementocori Thank you so much for your feedback. 😘😘😘💋💋💋


    :
    @melissaabainum this is the page!! 😘😍



    Likes (265)
    Yvonne👑



    Chiko Disha



    Mary Gaston



    Izzy Noonan





  • #juvederm vs. #candylipz. Candylipz produces the signature #poutylips appearance in the last image. Our plumper works on 15 anatomical lip zones to create this pouty look using negative pressure lip cupping method. Observe the differences between the results of the two methods. My Candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll <a href=/user/caitlin_wolff/1>@caitlin_wolff</a> #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback.  #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump
    #juvederm vs. #candylipz. Candylipz produces the signature #poutylips appearance in the last image. Our plumper works on 15 anatomical lip zones to create this pouty look using negative pressure lip cupping method. Observe the differences between the results of the two methods. My Candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @caitlin_wolff #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump
    2017-04-15 20:34:25

    Comments (28)
    Gina:
    @deechudy maybe it's still too early to keep a plump going. Only been a couple months.


    Daniela Francesca Chudy:
    @msgina_az mmm, could be how long you plump too? I know everyone is different that's for sure. But maybe plumping for 2 mins stop and plump again for another 2.


    Gina:
    @deechudy that's what the instructions say, maybe if I do one more session after 30 mins? I'll just have to play with it and figure it out.


    Daniela Francesca Chudy:
    @msgina_az yeah try that. Good luck! 💕



    Likes (268)



    Prialessa



    FauxFurandSequins



    jessielee





  • Look at these #luscious #poutylips results #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll <a href=/user/officialtaylorjshowyt/1>@officialtaylorjshowyt</a> #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback.  #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump
    Look at these #luscious #poutylips results #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @officialtaylorjshowyt #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump
    2017-04-15 19:17:24

    Comments (8)
    Faces By Anastasia:
    💕


    Yasmin:
    Price??


    OfficialTaylorJShowYT:
    @mycandylipz it is done....Check it out and I gave you a wonderful review on @octoly as well


    Tamila:
    🌸



    Likes (134)
    Leslie Murat



    Catriona Fraser



    TEALEAF








  • TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve the double-lobed lips naturally. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning <a href=/user/kevinrupard./1>@kevinrupard.</a> Kevin has the black licorice set with the mini grape travel size plumper. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 If you like to review Candylipz, you can apply at Octoly.com. They will ship out free samples in exchange for your honest review of the product. Happy candylipping. ---CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/>http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/</a>

CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS

CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.

Learn more at Candylipz.com.

#Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #Instagay #gay #gaymen # #gaycouple #gaylove
    TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve the double-lobed lips naturally. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning @kevinrupard. Kevin has the black licorice set with the mini grape travel size plumper. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 If you like to review Candylipz, you can apply at Octoly.com. They will ship out free samples in exchange for your honest review of the product. Happy candylipping. ---CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/ CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. Learn more at Candylipz.com. #Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #Instagay #gay #gaymen # #gaycouple #gaylove
    2017-04-15 04:40:04

    Comments (41)
    Meira Gelkopf:
    @mycandylipz, if you happen to be looking for a brand rep in Canada, I'd love to share the word about this product 😉. I've been following your instagram page for a while and this looks pretty legit, I'm just always sceptical about buying with some of the negative feedback I see. (I have a super thin upper lip and long term bruising gets me a bit worried). Do you have any 'try before you buy' programs?


    Rachel Bonhall:
    @carpenterbabee


    Rachel Bonhall:
    ITS TRAVEL FREAKKNG SIZE


    Medina:
    @semiraaxx



    Likes (568)
    gabramirez



    Lorena



    PrincessPeach🍑



    G A B R I E L L A ▪ Murrugarra





  • #Candylipz is featuring #nail #Inspired by #mycandylipz #lippumper <a href=/user/goldnchyld/1>@goldnchyld</a> #thankyou for sharing your feedback and the beautiful #nailart #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    #Candylipz is featuring #nail #Inspired by #mycandylipz #lippumper @goldnchyld #thankyou for sharing your feedback and the beautiful #nailart #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    2017-04-12 19:51:50

    Comments (4)
    Boho Queen Jewelry:
    BohoQueenJewelry would love to partner with you and send you jewelry.To learn the details just email our team today or give our link a click to be directed to the website


    ©hristine 🇭🇺:
    👍👋


    Tif💅🏽:
    👄👄👄THANK YOU👄👄👄


    Erica Baldwin:
    @goldnchyld oh dang..... 🙌🏻



    Likes (216)
    Jamie Fuller



    Danielle Robillard



    Natasha Trujillo



    Caitlin





  • #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll <a href=/user/makeupyouralterego/1>@makeupyouralterego</a> #thankyou for sharing your video.  Please visit her site for stunning makeup tutorials. We love it!! #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @makeupyouralterego #thankyou for sharing your video. Please visit her site for stunning makeup tutorials. We love it!! #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    2017-04-11 05:29:29

    Comments (24)
    Em Theresa:
    Brill :)


    Kaitlyn Smith:
    I tried it and it only lasted for about 10 minutes.


    Candylipz:
    @stormsinheaven Try these great tips for amazing plumping results. http://blog.candylipz.com/how-to-master-the-art-of-lip-plumping/ http://blog.candylipz.com/why-lips-wont-plump/


    Francesca Bunny Asencio🐰:
    Ugh I need to try this



    Likes (270)
    yumiebear



    Marie Kocmanová



    Chelsie



    Alix





  • #candylipz is featuring a recent fun article from Vogue by EVIANA-HARTMAN on Cupping Works Even Better on Your Face. Do you want to look 5 years younger without Botox or plastic surgery? Try facial cupping! ---
Here is a snippet from this article: The process of gently, manually sucking up sections of the face “improves skin circulation, encourages lymph drainage, tones tissue that is flaccid, and relaxes tightness,” Goldstein explained. “It increases the diffusion and receptivity of skin cell nutrients, stimulates collagen and elastin, and restores new skin tissue.” ... she recommends a series of six to 12 weekly sessions for results to really stick, “it’s a great thing to do before a big event,” she noted. “It gives you that lifted, sculpted look.”... Not disappointing, however, was the result in the mirror. My skin was tighter, pinker, plumper; my jawline lifted. The irksome fine lines on my forehead had taken leave, and my eyebrows even appeared slightly higher. I’d been skeptical, but it was as if I’d just awakened from a five-year nap. “Look at those cheekbones,” Goldstein said admiringly. Having barely sacrificed any extra time (her sessions, with their added skin-treatment component, run 30 minutes), I returned triumphantly to the office, where a colleague complimented me on my unusually rested appearance. Later that night, I told my boyfriend what had happened. He narrowed his eyes. “You know, maybe your face does look a bit thinner and more angular,” he surmised. 
Source: <a target=_blank href=http://www.vogue.com/article/facial-cupping-anti-aging-lifting-treatment>http://www.vogue.com/article/facial-cupping-anti-aging-lifting-treatment</a>
---
Trivia: Did you know that Cupping is used for the treatment of facial paralysis for decades? There are 17 known clinical trials. The studies used both dry cupping and wet cupping. Dry cupping is the method where  you just apply the suction cup to a local area to stimulate nerve and muscle agility functions. In wet cupping, the cupped areas are punctured with 10 to 20 needles before the suctioned cups are applied to the skin. The cupped areas will then allowed to bleed for 5 to 10 minutes before the cups are removed.
#candylipz #lipplumper #lipenhancer #mycandylipz #lipenhancer #lipenhancement #lips
    #candylipz is featuring a recent fun article from Vogue by EVIANA-HARTMAN on Cupping Works Even Better on Your Face. Do you want to look 5 years younger without Botox or plastic surgery? Try facial cupping! --- Here is a snippet from this article: The process of gently, manually sucking up sections of the face “improves skin circulation, encourages lymph drainage, tones tissue that is flaccid, and relaxes tightness,” Goldstein explained. “It increases the diffusion and receptivity of skin cell nutrients, stimulates collagen and elastin, and restores new skin tissue.” ... she recommends a series of six to 12 weekly sessions for results to really stick, “it’s a great thing to do before a big event,” she noted. “It gives you that lifted, sculpted look.”... Not disappointing, however, was the result in the mirror. My skin was tighter, pinker, plumper; my jawline lifted. The irksome fine lines on my forehead had taken leave, and my eyebrows even appeared slightly higher. I’d been skeptical, but it was as if I’d just awakened from a five-year nap. “Look at those cheekbones,” Goldstein said admiringly. Having barely sacrificed any extra time (her sessions, with their added skin-treatment component, run 30 minutes), I returned triumphantly to the office, where a colleague complimented me on my unusually rested appearance. Later that night, I told my boyfriend what had happened. He narrowed his eyes. “You know, maybe your face does look a bit thinner and more angular,” he surmised. Source: http://www.vogue.com/article/facial-cupping-anti-aging-lifting-treatment --- Trivia: Did you know that Cupping is used for the treatment of facial paralysis for decades? There are 17 known clinical trials. The studies used both dry cupping and wet cupping. Dry cupping is the method where you just apply the suction cup to a local area to stimulate nerve and muscle agility functions. In wet cupping, the cupped areas are punctured with 10 to 20 needles before the suctioned cups are applied to the skin. The cupped areas will then allowed to bleed for 5 to 10 minutes before the cups are removed. #candylipz #lipplumper #lipenhancer #mycandylipz #lipenhancer #lipenhancement #lips
    2017-04-08 23:02:22

    Comments (7)
    Candylipz:
    @inspiredwithelena Try these tips to get great results. Thank you!! http://blog.candylipz.com/how-to-master-the-art-of-lip-plumping/ http://blog.candylipz.com/why-lips-wont-plump/


    Raquel Mar-Lea:
    @mycandylipz how do I know which size is best for me?


    Mayven Hair Sells Rep:
    Wanna collab


    Lori Mclaughlin💋✌:
    @hairbylisa79



    Likes (180)
    Ashley Marie Elizabeth🌸



    👑Roxy👑



    Stephanie ⚘



    Cristina Isabel Pimentel 💋





  • #Candylipz is back in the news! Olivia Newton-John's daughter Chloe Lattanzi showcases the Candylipz black licorice lip plumper. Thank you to gorgeous <a href=/user/chloelattanzi/1>@chloelattanzi</a> for the shoutout! If you have very thin lips and a small mouth, use the red apple first as she did and use the black licorice afterward for even bigger lips. It is a building process to get a Bratzdoll lip look.  #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- Source: <a target=_blank href=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4392922/Olivia-Newton-John-daughter-Chloe-Lattanzi-lip-plumper.html>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4392922/Olivia-Newton-John-daughter-Chloe-Lattanzi-lip-plumper.html</a>
---
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #mycandylipz #lips
    #Candylipz is back in the news! Olivia Newton-John's daughter Chloe Lattanzi showcases the Candylipz black licorice lip plumper. Thank you to gorgeous @chloelattanzi for the shoutout! If you have very thin lips and a small mouth, use the red apple first as she did and use the black licorice afterward for even bigger lips. It is a building process to get a Bratzdoll lip look. #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4392922/Olivia-Newton-John-daughter-Chloe-Lattanzi-lip-plumper.html --- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #mycandylipz #lips
    2017-04-08 18:21:37

    Comments (12)
    Candylipz:
    @divino.chocolatiers Hi! You need to look for a forwarder. We did in the past and all packages were lost. We no longer ship to India. Thank you.


    Rachiita Kapur:
    @mycandylipz can you help with information regarding a forwarder that ships to India? Would really appreciate the assistance..


    Candylipz:
    @divino.chocolatiers Yes. Go to our help desk at Candylipz.com. In the search box, type in forwarder. You will find two forwarder links. Contact them. Thank you so much.


    Velvet Lips - London UK:
    Super cool!



    Likes (237)
    Maze Fernandez



    marlet🌹🎭(MAR-LIT)



    M.E.



    👑💋Queen_Liliana.Perez💋👑





  • Look at these #stunning results created by the CandyLipz lip plumper- model c- double-lobed style. We are featuring #gorgeous <a href=/user/ashyelizabeth_/1>@ashyelizabeth_</a> #thankyou for sharing your feedback.  #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    Look at these #stunning results created by the CandyLipz lip plumper- model c- double-lobed style. We are featuring #gorgeous @ashyelizabeth_ #thankyou for sharing your feedback. #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    2017-04-08 04:41:08

    Comments (5)
    Edwin Monzon:
    This is awesome!


    Formerly "Kiki Love" Atlanta:
    ❤❤❤💋💋💋


    Témi (Tay - Me ):
    Ayeeeee @ashyelizabeth_ 😊🙌🙌


    DK Pearla:
    Majestic!



    Likes (211)
    Bek



    Beyina Castronovo






    E S T E R





  • If you have a thin upper lip, check out this vid! This is a first impression video. You will see in this video that she gets a slight cupping mark. Remember, it may take cupping marks up to 12 hours to show up so follow your 10 days conditioning period step by step for best results. #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll <a href=/user/veeandcourt/1>@veeandcourt</a> #thankyou for sharing your fun video.  We love it!! #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    If you have a thin upper lip, check out this vid! This is a first impression video. You will see in this video that she gets a slight cupping mark. Remember, it may take cupping marks up to 12 hours to show up so follow your 10 days conditioning period step by step for best results. #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @veeandcourt #thankyou for sharing your fun video. We love it!! #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    2017-04-07 20:26:59

    Comments (35)
    Angie Londoño 💛☀♌️:
    I would @_thatgirl_marlo


    Lucy x:
    Does it leave bruising, with other lip plumping products that has happened? @mycandylipz


    Candylipz:
    @luucy__x This is lip cupping. The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. Follow your 10 days conditioning period step and step. Use less suction and build it up gradually for best results. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/


    Lucy x:
    Thankyou! @mycandylipz



    Likes (266)
    🔮Ṃєɢѧṅ🔮



    Rochelle Lopez






    Call Me Bree 😉😩👅❤️





  • Stunning results by #CandyLipz! She now has an upper lip as she wanted. We are featuring #gorgeous #doll <a href=/user/brittnicoleee06/1>@brittnicoleee06</a> #thankyou for sharing your feedback.  #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    Stunning results by #CandyLipz! She now has an upper lip as she wanted. We are featuring #gorgeous #doll @brittnicoleee06 #thankyou for sharing your feedback. #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    2017-04-07 07:30:15

    Comments (12)
    josie 🎆:
    ?*


    Candylipz:
    @brittnicoleee06 Thank you so much for your feedback. 😘😘😘💋💋💋


    B🌻:
    @hlymrrs


    Klody:
    @ksp_26 😍



    Likes (236)
    Maria I Pisapia



    Hanne



    Carrington



    Danielle





  • If you do not have an upper lip, our amazing lip plumper will give you an appearance of a fuller and poutier upper lip instantly!  No wonder why our plumper won over 30 technical and beauty design awards!! #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll <a href=/user/tdubou686/1>@tdubou686</a> #thankyou for sharing your feedback.  #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    If you do not have an upper lip, our amazing lip plumper will give you an appearance of a fuller and poutier upper lip instantly! No wonder why our plumper won over 30 technical and beauty design awards!! #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @tdubou686 #thankyou for sharing your feedback. #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    2017-04-07 06:59:50

    Comments (22)
    Tailored Faces Beauty:
    @xobbby I just turned the plumper. I couldn't get suction with the block in but it took me a few different tries. It takes some getting use to!


    Evelisse ♔:
    @tdubou686 I gotcha! I'll definetly have to figure out which I'd like to take my chances on and play with it for a while, I'm excited cus I think I'm finally gonna give in and get one 😊 thank you again!


    Travis Ti Acrobat-💪🙈-Poof:
    👍😜👍😜👍😜👍😜👍😜👍


    Makeup | Beauty | Fashion:
    OH MY BLOODY GOD! I need this in my life 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 @mycandylipz



    Likes (185)
    Ellie Beedell



    🔥 MAMA MEAH 🔥



    let me be your 2am thoughts



    Yuri simmons (sasha)





  • If you do not have lips, no worries! We will give you the appearance of beautiful lips!!! #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll <a href=/user/mary_ann_714/1>@mary_ann_714</a> #thankyou for sharing your feedback.  #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    If you do not have lips, no worries! We will give you the appearance of beautiful lips!!! #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @mary_ann_714 #thankyou for sharing your feedback. #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    2017-04-07 04:34:38

    Comments (18)
    Candylipz:
    @mary_ann_714 Thank you so much for your feedback! The results are stunning!😘😘💋💋💋


    Ahlia Hoffman:
    @genesis_pmu


    V:
    So do you pump them every two hours?? @mary_ann_714 @mycandylipz


    🌟🌟Ana Cervantes🌟🌟:
    @momma.bear.2boys the first time it lasted 4 hours.. the more you use it the more your lips get condition 💋



    Likes (269)
    Danielle



    Sandy*(:



    Jonelle Lavoie



    Kelsey Crapo O'Dell





  • TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve fuller lips naturally. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning <a href=/user/sabrina_swinford./1>@sabrina_swinford.</a> This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 If you like to review Candylipz, you can apply at Octoly.com. They will ship out free samples in exchange for your honest review of the product. Happy candylipping. ---CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/>http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/</a>

CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS

CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.

Learn more at Candylipz.com.

#Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #TopLikeTagsMakeup #Eyeshadow #Lipgloss #Makeuptalk #Makeuptutorial
    TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve fuller lips naturally. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning @sabrina_swinford. This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 If you like to review Candylipz, you can apply at Octoly.com. They will ship out free samples in exchange for your honest review of the product. Happy candylipping. ---CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/ CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. Learn more at Candylipz.com. #Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #TopLikeTagsMakeup #Eyeshadow #Lipgloss #Makeuptalk #Makeuptutorial
    2017-04-06 07:32:43

    Comments (29)
    Carly Bullivant:
    Can this be used with a vertical labret?


    Cynthia Martinez:
    @v_hill10


    Ms.Sk 💚🔐:
    @savannahdesire I want this


    Sabreina Siliezar:
    @_katefitzgeraldxo



    Likes (465)
    SammySam🌹



    Tabasum



    Bethany B



    Carrick Sculley





  • How to achieve the double lobed lips naturally. In the previous video, she is using the mini cherry. In this video, she uses the black licorice- the doubled lobed style. You can compare the results. In both videos, she did 2-minute applications. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning <a href=/user/mermaidinheels./1>@mermaidinheels.</a> In this video, she is using the mini cherry- single lobed style. This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/>http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/</a>

CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS

CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.

Learn more at Candylipz.com.

#Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #TopLikeTagsMakeup #Eyeshadow #Lipgloss #Makeuptalk #Makeuptutorial
    How to achieve the double lobed lips naturally. In the previous video, she is using the mini cherry. In this video, she uses the black licorice- the doubled lobed style. You can compare the results. In both videos, she did 2-minute applications. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning @mermaidinheels. In this video, she is using the mini cherry- single lobed style. This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/ CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. Learn more at Candylipz.com. #Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #TopLikeTagsMakeup #Eyeshadow #Lipgloss #Makeuptalk #Makeuptutorial
    2017-04-01 18:19:57

    Comments (32)
    Laynhane Áries:
    @caetanolaise


    brook jones:
    I need this is my life 😍😍😍


    LoMo:
    @kirstencorinnee


    Claire Lewis:
    @lalanoelle



    Likes (334)
    Shay ♈👑



    Bertaaa



    Keetanah



    Lorena





  • TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve a soft plump naturally. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning <a href=/user/mermaidinheels./1>@mermaidinheels.</a> In this video, she is using the mini cherry- single lobed style. This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/>http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/</a>

CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS

CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.

Learn more at Candylipz.com.

#Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #TopLikeTagsMakeup #Eyeshadow #Lipgloss #Makeuptalk #Makeuptutorial
    TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve a soft plump naturally. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning @mermaidinheels. In this video, she is using the mini cherry- single lobed style. This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/ CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. Learn more at Candylipz.com. #Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #TopLikeTagsMakeup #Eyeshadow #Lipgloss #Makeuptalk #Makeuptutorial
    2017-04-01 17:22:01

    Comments (11)
    Ashley Vieira 🍟🕶🐾:
    @a_rowen this is what I was telling you about 😂


    Amanda Rowen:
    @ash.v.ley 😂😂 her lips didn't turn blue though haha


    Ashley Vieira 🍟🕶🐾:
    Yeah... idk how long that's gonna happen for me 😂😂 @a_rowen


    Alyssa:
    @dominiquesolorio84 we should get one of these!



    Likes (267)
    Brie Ramirez



    Samantha Nicole 🌸



    viviana burgos



    Carolina Medina





  • TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve fuller lips naturally. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning <a href=/user/tiffanylynettedavis./1>@tiffanylynettedavis.</a> Check out her IG Account guys for incredible makeup tutorials!! In this video, she is using the original blue licorice single lobed style. If you have the average to full lip size, use the licorice style. This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/>http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/</a>

CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS

CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.

Learn more at Candylipz.com.

#Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #TopLikeTagsMakeup #Eyeshadow #Lipgloss #Makeuptalk #Makeuptutorial
    TAP TO PLAY -- TAG A FRIEND -- How to achieve fuller lips naturally. Credit: Lip plumping review by #stunning @tiffanylynettedavis. Check out her IG Account guys for incredible makeup tutorials!! In this video, she is using the original blue licorice single lobed style. If you have the average to full lip size, use the licorice style. This is not a paid review. Thank you so much.❤️❤❤️️😘😘😘 CandyLipz has been in use for over 6 years for lip rejuvenation and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! Some people may confuse us with the Kylie Jenner Challenge. Candylipz is nothing like the DIY household items. Learn why we are so unique: http://blog.candylipz.com/shot-glasses-candylipz-lip-plumping/ CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. Learn more at Candylipz.com. #Candylipz #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #L4l #Mascara #Makeupgeek #Makeuplovers #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #Makeupporn #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #TopLikeTagsMakeup #Eyeshadow #Lipgloss #Makeuptalk #Makeuptutorial
    2017-03-29 07:09:13

    Comments (58)
    Jenny:
    This is horrible


    CHILL, DUMMY:
    @drippyflower SAME


    Allison Flood:
    I want to achieve this look @jordandaaviss


    Jordan Davis:
    @allisonnflood agreed, I could definitely see that being my everyday look



    Likes (360)
    Ashley Riner



    Belinda Bogdanovski



    Brenda villegas



    ⏳🤗⏳





  • Look at these #stunning #doublelobed results. You can use the black licorice or the mini grape plumper to achieve this insane magazine perfect lip enhancement look. Allow the lips to settle for 15 minutes to achieve a natural appearance. The more you use, the natural the results will look.  #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll <a href=/user/dianacortiz87/1>@dianacortiz87</a> #thankyou for sharing your feedback.  #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ----
If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. 
The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.
You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. 
<a target=_blank href=http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/>http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/</a>
---
You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com.  #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover  #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook  #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    Look at these #stunning #doublelobed results. You can use the black licorice or the mini grape plumper to achieve this insane magazine perfect lip enhancement look. Allow the lips to settle for 15 minutes to achieve a natural appearance. The more you use, the natural the results will look. #CandyLipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @dianacortiz87 #thankyou for sharing your feedback. #happycandylipping This is not a paid review. 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋 ---- If you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, Candylipz is a great solution for you. You can control your own lip size and shape. Note: The lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. They will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- Candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. If you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- Note: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. You can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- You can get Candylipz Exclusively at Candylipz.com. #Hudabeauty #Makeupaddict #Makeupjunkie #Makeuplover #Makeupforever #Makeupbyme #Makeupmafia #TopLikeTags #Makeupmurah #Makeupoftheday #Makeuplook #Makeupgeek #Likesforlikes #Instamakeup #Instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #Makeupobsessed #Topliketagsapp #Beauty #Eyeliner #makeuptutorial
    2017-03-26 20:37:11

    Comments (43)
    Candylipz:
    @bekahxbekah Yes. You should not get the cupping marks if you train your lips as instructed during your 10 days conditioning period. Thank you!


    Sissi B. Alejos Castro:
    @ingriddcarrillo


    Paulina Wood:
    @theannaiuorio we need this


    Anna Iuorio:
    @paulinawood how do we get it



    Likes (476)
    Megan Harris-Bone



    Pomeranianprincess



    💛Krystal💜Buenrostro👑



    Silvia Monedero García






#candylipz is featuring #gorgeous @_cccandice. #Thankyou Candice for sharing your feedback. This is not a paid review. She wrote, Top left: before any augmentation I have almost no upper lip tissue, my doctor wasn't even sure if we could round my lip to look natural because of how flat it had become. Top right: I got one syringe of juvederm in my upper lip back in September, most fillers only last 6 months. Bottom left: using @mycandylipz has helped prolong my fillers fullness even without plumping to hold me over for, what I'm hoping to be, at least a year before I have to go in again. Bottom right: directly after using @mycandylipz this usually last me at least 6 hours (Bottom Left) and remains fuller even after that. A lot of people ask me about my lips and I don't mind sharing at all. After having braces to correct my over bite I lost the shape of my original lips and I'm very happy to have something back lol. ---- CLINICAL SHORT & LONG-TERM LIP PLUMPING RESULTS CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. Learn more at Candylipz.com. #mycandylipz #lips #biglips #fullips #fullerlips #hugelips #kylieJennerLips #kylielipkit #candyK #lipenhancer #lipplumper #lipplumping #lipplumpers #lippump #lipenhancement #nolipinjections #lipfillers #lipcollagen #liplift #sexylips #candylips #beautifullips #gorgeouslips #lippies #juvederm #lip
source:www.instagram/mycandylipz